Sunday, August 14, 2011

Thanks giving Letter samples

Thank you letter
 
Dear John,

I'm fine. I believe this letter finds you and aunt in good health and cheer.I was overjoyed to see a watch in the gift parcel. Thank you so much for the perfectly beautiful watch you and aunt sent us! It is very thoughtful of you. It is one of the very nicest wedding gifts we have received.

Diana sends thanks too! we hope you will come soon and see how lovely. The watch looks on our dresser, you just could not have made a better choice. Please do visit us during the summer vacation.

with love from both of us.
(your name)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear John,

Now that I am able to write again, I want to thank you for the lovely flowers. They helped cheer me up on several gloomy days, not only because they added color to the room but because they remained me of a good friends thoughtfulness.

I so appreciate your concern and understanding. I won't forget this. The day nurse put them in a pretty vase with the comment that flowers have more scents than people. As for me, I like both flowers and people like you!

Fondly
(your name)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear John,

It was most kind of you and Michael to send us a gift and such a handsome one. We are simply thrilled with the book ends, they are just what we needed for our library desk.

We hope that you will come real soon, and see for yourselves how beautiful the book ends look.

Cordially yours,
(your name)

------------------------------------------------------------------


Dear John,

How delighted we were to receive your new year card and lovely letter. Your greeting will definitely lead us to a happy and prosperous New year.

I too wish you a very happy and prosperous Christmas. May the festival mark the beginning of a great year ahead.

Yours lovely
(your name)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear John,

Thank you so much for the marvelous week-end sky-top. I can't remember when I have had a more pleasant or relaxing time.

It was most thoughtful of you to invite me, and I warmly appreciate yuor hospitality.

Sincerely
(your name)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Miss Diana,

I was both surprised and grateful at winning the woman's club citation. Thank you so much for your kind congratulations and good wishes.

Sincerely
(your name)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear John,

It was your letter of congratulations which made me feel big. I read the news myself, but did not believe it.

My plans for going abroad were made irrespective of the result of the examination, but since I have now passed. I would like to take some time before I go. I must know what I have to do when I come back. I would like to meet you before I leave.

Yours Sincerely,
(your name)
------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear John,

I was so thrilled and excited on Monday that I am sure I didn't thank you adequately for the beautiful guest towels. They are lovely and exactly the color I would have selected myself!

Thanks so much, I am looking forward to seeing you on the sixth.

Affectionately,
(your name)

------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment