Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Cover Letter for Volunteer Coordinator

Cover Letter for Volunteer Coordinator :

Dear Sir/Madam,   

I am writing regarding the Volunteer Coordinator at (Company name) advertised on your website.

I am an English graduate with a passion for working in a different and challenging environment. I enjoy working as part of a team and thrive on communicating with people from different cultures and backgrounds.  I have always worked in a customer service type of role because I enjoy helping and talking to all types of people.

The job is particularly appealing to me, as I completed a course relating this and have since been enthusiastic to work abroad.

I am committed and passionate, flourish in a testing environment and would love to be given the opportunity to meet new people and make new arrivals feel welcome. Having been in that position before, I understand how daunting it may be and I also know how to overcome this.

I hope to hear from you soon. Please find my CV attached.

Kind Regards,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment