Wednesday, August 21, 2013

For the Post of Web Designer Relieving Letter

For the Post of Web Designer Relieving Letter

Dear Sir,

This is to let you know that I have been working here in our organization for the past 4 years (DOJ: 04-01-2009) as Web Designer. Basically I am a post graduate in Computer Science before that I got experienced in two other private companies for around four years which in turn makes my total experience sum up nearly to 8 years.

I just wanted to highlight the work performed here by me in our projects.

Worked in latest techniques like HTML5 with emerging trends. The entire coverage on designing part has been done for our site followed by the graphic design & implementation of websites have been made for new arrival websites and special festival pages. In addition to that overall SEO techniques handled.

Now I would like to bring to your notice that I got offered as "SENIOR WEB DESIGNER" in an organization. Due to better prospects & monetary benefits, I am now in a position to make use of this opportunity. Please consider this as a formal relieving letter and  relieve me as soon as possible.




Thanks
with regards,
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment