Tuesday, May 28, 2013

General Cover Letter

General Cover Letter

Greetings for the day! I was just looking at the website and reminiscing!

I just wondered if you might have any employment vacancies? I feel I have exhausted my personal and professional development within the travel industry and have a desire to do something quite a bit more worthwhile again - and  ona more long term basis this time, I thought perhaps my travel industry experience might be perhaps slightly applicable/useful in a role with you.

I feel so strongly about what you are endeavouring to achieve, and chose your projects after lengthy research, based on your goals, vision and ethics - something I would love to become a part of, if at all possible.

I have attached a copy of my CV, I would really appreciate you taking the time to look over it, and let me know your thoughts.

Many thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment