Friday, May 24, 2013

COMPLAINT LETTER TO GET MONEY BACK

COMPLAINT LETTER TO GET MONEY BACK


Sakthi
Address 101 Nehru St,
India

Dear XXX,

I would like to bring to your notice that the amount of Rs.50000 have been deducted from my account on ___________ (date).

I came to know about this on the following day while checking my account balance.

It was really mysterious to see the huge amount of 50000 is missing from my account without making any withdrawal and transaction.

Here are my account details for your kind perusal:

Bank account no:
Branch:
Date of deduction of money:
Transaction no:

It seems to be an offendable factor that I was not given any notification on the withdrawal of the money either by email or on sms.

I'm so disappointed on this unfortunate situation and I request you to look in the matter as soon as possible and arrange to refund the money to me at the earliest.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Regards,
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment