Saturday, August 20, 2011

How to write a letter to your friend to give intro of another guy

 
Dear Kumar,

I hope you are well.

You have often heard me speak of Ramesh, my earlier roommate at college. I have always wanted you and Ramesh to meet, but the two of you have never been in the same place at the same time. Well, that's about to be rectified. Ramseh is the proud holder of universal fellowship and will be studying in New York for one year.

I have asked him to give you a call, as he has no definite address as yet of course, I would never have taken this right if I had not been sure you would enjoy the meeting. Although Ramesh is a very serious student. I know, a good conversationalist in both English and Hindi. I will really appreciate any kindness you can show, and I know Ramesh will, too.

As ever,
(your name)

No comments:

Post a Comment